Xplore 35 New Calendula
Xplore series of ruckpacks are designed for the explorer in you, functional, stylish, durable and dependable. Xplore 35 packs are built with AerWireTech for super ventilation and load management. This compact rucksack is designed to carry all your essentials for a day hike when you go up that mountain to feel the adrenalin rush. A hydration compartment lets you carry enough water for your hike.
- A tough backpack for a hike or a overnight travel
- Roomy top-loaded main compartment with draw cord closure.
- Hydration compatible internal sleeve and hose port
- Hood can be adjusted to compress the main compartment.
- Spacious hood compartment with zipper to store quick access items like rain jackets, towels, etc.,
- Hidden zipper pouch in hood to store wallets, cards, ID card, etc
- Bungee cord feature on top of hood to store jacket
- Top and bottom compression straps to make the pack fit snugly
- AerWireTech back system for cooling sweaty back and easy load management on shoulders
- Padded, adjustable waist belt?
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap for snug fit
- Front zipped pocket for storing essentials for quick access
- Grab handle for easy carrying
- Load adjusters ? Top shoulder bone, side
- Compression strap at the bottom to carry sleeping mat
- Two large pockets in both sides of the pack to keep your water bottles
- Inbuilt rain fly to protect the rucksack for that sudden downpour
- Ice-axe / walking pole holders
- Tri-colour to feel proud about a Made in India product
- High quality zips and pullers for ease of use and durability
- Made with tough polyester fabric with water resistance properties for long durable life