- Self-sealing butane gas cartridge. A popular choice for the many camping stoves that accept these gas cartridges, these gas canisters are resealable so can be disconnected and reconnected even when not empty. Universal tip fuels all leading butane lighters will not clog burner valves thus affecting flame height and function This product can also be used to fill most butane Butane operating gas stoves, torches, candles, and butane curling irons, etc.Universal tip, pin type canister fuels all leading butane lighters will not clog burner valves thus affecting flame height and function This product can also be used to fill most butane Butane operating gas stoves, torches, candles and butane curling irons, etc.
- Butane gas canister
- 250 gram each
- The universal pin can be directly attachable to all standard equipment eg. stove, flame torch, soldering gun.
- To maintain constant high pressure especially for brazing purposes, the composition of our gas in 250 gm. canister consists of approx. 5% of propane, 80% of ISO-butane & 15% N-Butane.
- Quality & safety of our canisters fulfills EN-417 and UN-2037 Certification. Our products are Korean and have been made by the Robotic plant, without any human involvement on the production line.
- We have two different categories of the canister, one with High Pressure which contains 250 gm. with heavy gauge tin plate walls & 250 gm. canister with normal LPG.
- Genuine imported product Made in South Korea
BEWARE:?Beware of duplicate “Refilled” cylinders. Refilled cylinders spoil your stoves/burners and equipment
- Net Weight – 250 Grams. Gross Weight – 350 Grams.
- Nozzle/Pin-type Canister.
- UN2037 + EN417 Compliant.
- 0.2 mPa @ 30 ?C. Perfect for Stoves, Camping, and Culinary Applications.
- Composition: Propane (2%), ISOButane (23%), N-Butane (75%)